Sunday, March 18, 2012

Great Finds

A local church hosts two shopping bazaars each year. They held their spring bazaar a few Saturdays ago. While there, I found some cute fabric, bias tape, The Vogue Sewing Book, a pattern and an invisible zipper foot. The great thing about all of it, was that I got everything half off the already cheap prices since they were getting ready to end the bazaar.

Everything cost me about $3.75, which was great.

Here is a look at what I bought:


























I have already made a dress with the teal fabric that I will be showing you all soon.  There was about 2 1/2 yards of it.  The pink fabric is probably going to be used to make a skirt.  I absolutely love the invisible zipper foot!  I had been putting invisible zippers into things using a regular zipper foot and an all-purpose foot, this makes it so much faster and easier.

Casey

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so jealous! That Vogue Sewing Book, looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts - Suggestions? I love hearing your ideas!