Sunday, March 18, 2012

Inspiration: Oxford Pumps

I had been on the fence about whether or not this type of shoe would work for me. 
Source: Grosgrain via Casey on Pinterest

Well, after seeing this post I couldn't stop wondering if I should buy some.  I just happened to stop by Payless on day and found a black pair in 7 1/2, which was just a tad to small.  The saleswoman told me that they only get one of each size and they fly right off the shelves and that no one else had them in stock.  I couldn't pass them up and they were not too tight that they could not be worn. 
Source: Payless Predictions Interest Oxford via gosale.com

Then I was able to win this Etienne Aigner pair from eBay, which I really hope will fit.

Here are some of the outfit ideas that I have been collecting on what to wear with these shoes.

I really need to make a green jacket like that.
Source: Fashion Bananas via Casey on Pinterest
Source: Shabby Apple via Casey on Pinterest
Source: Fashion Gone Rogue via Casey on Pinterest

And my favorite.... I will be making that skirt soon.
Source: Shabby Apple via Casey on Pinterest
So far I have just worn mine with jeans and a grey pencil skirt. I think that these will be great go-to shoes for when I begin teaching.

What do you think of these outfits?  Have you seen any other cute things to pair with oxford heels? 

Casey

1 comment:

  1. I think those would be really comfortable for heels. I have a pair of "booties', slip-on, that are about the same shape and heel height. I wear them with slacks and jeans, and they are my most comfortable heels.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts - Suggestions? I love hearing your ideas!