Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Liebster Blog Award!

 
Thank you so much to Dee at Seams Sustainable for nominating me for a Liebster Blog Award!  You should really check out her blog, she has some great ideas for sewing.

This is an award for blogs with less than 200 Followers.  This award is intended to give extra encouragement and support to bloggers who receive it... and it definitely does.

The rules for receiving this award are:
  1. Thank the person who nominated me on my blog - Done... Thank you again Dee!
  2. Link to that writer's blog - Done... really go visit her blog!
  3. Exhibit the badge on my blog - Done!
  4. Nominate five other blogs for the honor to keep the love going!
  5. Leave a comment to let those bloggers know they've gotten a Liebster.
 Here are my nominations!
  1. Whitney at Between the Lines
  2. Heidi at Literate & Stylish
  3. Rachel at Be. Mine
  4. Andrea at Four Square Walls
  5. Meg at Made by Meg
You really should check out these awesome blogs!

Casey

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Leibster Award!
    Janelle
    emmalinebags.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeea! Thank you so much for the nomination. I'm so glad I discovered your blog, too, AND that you were able to take a pattern off my hands in my recent giveaway. Has it arrived yet? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for passing on the award to me! :)
    W

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts - Suggestions? I love hearing your ideas!